Wednesday, January 04, 2012

More WIPs

DSCN8857 by marie watterlond
DSCN8857, a photo by marie watterlond on Flickr.

These are ragg quilt squares. They've been batted and cross-stitched and just need to be assembled. There are 110 of them and I'm undecided about how to put them together. Perhaps two 30-block small quilts and one 48-block bigger quilt? They're probably going to be for charity, unless I repurpose one for the little great-granddaughters.

Decisions, decisions. This is why they're still sitting around stacked and ready to sew up!

1 comment:

DPUTiger said...

Somewhere in my basement, I have one rubbermaid tub full of ragg quilt squares all cut up that came from a kit from A Quilter's Dream, and another box of batting squares to go with it. One of these days, I'll buckle down and sew it into a quilt!