Friday, November 03, 2006

Another one of those things...







What kind of knitting needles are you?




You are interchangeable.Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

6 comments:

Annette said...

I agree Marie! You are fun, free and good at so many things. Thanks for giving me something to post - I'm bamboo. Hope to see you Wednesday! I'll be there.

mehitabel said...

This is hilarious--I tried several times to post this, and it kept giving me HTML-error messages so I finally gave up on it. Guess it did post after all!

Madge said...

Wheee! It's fun to know you, free spirit (hee hee) interchangeable gal.

P.S. I'm bamboo.

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for mehitabel's qualities - doesn't the picture say it all? - beautiful! I am "turbo" charged. Well I'm not much of a knitter (just an admirerer) so I didn't know it is a kind of knitting needle?? I thought I'd be the circular kind :-)

Lady Misty Morn said...

Go figure, I'm interchangable too. Funny it's still the same as the last time I took it in March. I think Marie was the same then too.

Anonymous said...

Dear Marie:

Yee Gosh! We are both interchangeable. How come that doesn't surprise me much?

Here is what the test said about me! You know, it is exactly like me. I am always lost and lose my place constantly,( I have 5 row counters including an electronic one. I hope I am not easily replaced though.
(g)

You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!