Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Rainy Day

No pictures of the rain. Instead, here's what I spent the day working on.

Sitting by a pair of French doors, watching the deer try to stay dry and sewing away, is a good way to spend a day.

My strata is done! I'll be able to start cutting tomorrow.

The sad thing? Most of the people in the class were at this stage when they arrived, so I'm 3 days behind.

Oh well.

And the part for my truck is on its way from Salt Lake City, so there's still a chance that it will be ready for me to drive home on Friday. We'll see!


The knitters have been having as much fun knitting as quilting. Here's Lisa in her hat... the group had to trek into town today to buy more yarn.

There are m0re hat pics on my Flickr page. I have to get back to work now...

2 comments:

Romi said...

Wow. Those colors are gorgeous!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What a pretty strata - can't wait to see what your quilt loks like. I just love Louisa's Books.

Have a great day