Monday, March 13, 2006

Look Out World, Here I Am!

So! After thinking about this for a while, I've decided to take the plunge. (Thanks, Marie!) My nom de blog, mehitabel, is inspired by Don Marquis's creations, archy and mehitabel, and if you've never read his stuff you have a treat in store! His mehitabel is a black cat, whereas in real life we had a black cat named Archie. If I ever figure out how to scan in old photos, you'll get to see Archie; otherwise, the digital camera can at least provide some shots of the current "pack." I'm hoping also for lots of pics of my current and future projects, too. Right now, I've got a whole lotta UFOs in the quilting and knitting departments, including a couple of particularly nasty ones. You'll get to see, don't worry!

1 comment:

Lady Misty Morn said...

Welcome to to the world of blogging. It's Mary's fault, she said I should start a blog. Hmmm, wonder when she's going to start one.