Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bad Blogger

...won't let me post pictures right now. And a post without pictures is, well, sorta boring.

Of course, D5 posted her latest news to her blog, and didn't have any pictures either. You can head over there if you'd like to hear her latest news, or stay here and I'll natter about my day.

Which was uneventful, mostly, except for a doctor visit (got my flu shot, found out my cholesterol is perfect but the triglycerides still need work) and then my quilting class tonight. We had a good session of quilting--lots of fun, good projects, and I even took pictures of a couple of them but naturally you can't see them.

I'll try to upload them later. Right now, I'm going to go catch up on The Biggest Loser and Dancing With the Stars. My pathetic addiction to reality TV is really getting a fix with these shows. Which, considering that the Writers Guild is on strike, means that there will probably be a lot more of that in the near future!

2 comments:

Madge said...

Bad, bad Blogger, not showing us photos. Hopefully tomorrow.

Glad your class was fun.

DPUTiger said...

We're getting fed up with DWTS since the judges comments/scores seem so contrived. We do watch Survivor and I love the Amazing Race. I still think that life was better before "reality TV"