Friday, February 15, 2013

And a Happy Valentine's Day to You Too!

The Valentine Birthday Girl
Happy Valentine's Day birthday to  my sweet youngest granddaughter, Abigail! I  heard she had a wonderful day. Imagine being 3 and having all kinds of hearts and flowers celebrations going on...just for your birthday!

There will be a party on Sunday, extra-special because her Uncle Jeff and Auntie Marcia are in town. She has two uncles named Jeff, and they're both awesome, but one lives nearby so she gets to see him pretty often. The other one (my son) lives in Conn. which is not close by at all!

So it's going to be a family weekend for all of us, what with making sure the visitors get to see all of the siblings as well as their son!
Going to leave the Valentine stuff  around over the weekend. Why not? It's cheerful, and besides, I think I might be a little busy for the next couple of days!

So have a nice hot cuppa and enjoy the weekend! I won't promise lots of  pictures--but I have a feeling there will be plenty of them in the next few days!

No comments: