Monday, March 05, 2012

Ugly Shirt, coming apart!

Yes, this is all on the same shirt! I have seldom seen anything like it. Showing this here just to say that I have not given up on the Crazy Quilt project, just got sidetracked by another great source of material for them! I don't know if any of these will find their way into the Tie Quilts--my guess is, not, but one never knows!

There's just something really satisfying about digging in to a project like this, even if it does lead to little black threads everywhere. The good thing is, black-thread-spiders are easy to dispose of!

1 comment:

mary said...

When I first saw the picture, my eyes almost rolled back into their sockets because I couldn't believe there was another one of these! Hurray for you for having the energy and persistence to take it apart.