Saturday, January 07, 2012

I Occupied...

... Rupe's blog today! You might want to check it out--he's having several friends do "Occupy Rupe's Blog" posts this month, and I found the first two really interesting. Well, BronsonT's was interesting mainly because of the flashbacks to my tax-law-class days, but the info there was quite useful!

Today is devoted to de-holidaying the house. The outside lights are down--thanks, Michael!--the trees are packed up and put away, and so are the holiday houses. I've almost finished washing the holiday linens and they can get packed up for another year. Last thing will be changing out quilts--might have to take a few pics of the new look.

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

I'm always glad when the stress of the holidays is over but it it makes me sad to de-holiday the house.. Still, it must be done I suppose...

Happy New Year!