So Madgik swiped this from La, and I swiped it from her, because it's just too blasted hot to think of anything else to do! Besides, the challenge will be to find different M-words!
Time for SCATTERGORIES, mes amies.
Here are the rules:
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following.
They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up.
If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same first initial.
You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
My name: Marie
1. Famous singer/band: McLachlan (Sarah)
2. Four letter word: Meme
3. Street name: Muscatel Avenue
4. Color: Moss
5. Gifts/Presents: More yarn
6. Vehicle: Moving van
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Miniatures
8. Boy Name: Matthew (held on to that one through two pregnancies, both girl babies)
9. Girl Name: Marisa
10. Movie Title: M*A*S*H
11. Drink: Margarita
12. Occupation: Milliner
13. Celebrity: Mary Martin
14. Magazine: Martha Stewart Living
15. US City: Medford, MA
16. Pro Sports Team: Mudlarks (I know they're imaginary; see #10)
17. Reason for Being Late for Work: Might Make Mistakes
18. Something You Throw Away: Mucky stuff
19. Things You Shout: Merde!
20. Cartoon Character: Mickey, Mighty, and Mortimer Mouses
Hope you had a fun, festive Fourth!