Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturdaze

First, a little Paper Art from today's stamping session.
This is half of a "one sheet wonder" project, which consists of s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g your papers to go further. We stamped the sports balls onto this particular one, but I could see this working nicely with one of those heavy expensive handmade papers, or a really pretty calendar page... All of this was done with a 1/2 sheet of 8.5 x 11" paper.

Pretty neat, huh? Thanks, Maria!
Carrot and cousin. This is Jessica, age 15. "Waves. Hi Jess!"



These pics are for the "what's on your fridge" theme that's been making the rounds. In my case, obviously, there's wayyyy too much stuff on my fridge!

I guess that's why I needed a big one, huh?


So for next time, I will try to have at least one FO picture ready. The Salem shawl is nearing the end of its "creation time" or should I say, I'm getting heartily sick and tired of hefting its weight around! It's about 5.5 feet long and, I am thinking, that's going to be plenty long enough. I think it is going to be nice and cozy, though, and the pastel colors are perfect for spring.

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

I used to do quite a bit of the paper art. I do love those cards. Makes me want to break out the stamps and heat gun!

Madge said...

Happy Sunday!

Looks like another fun weekend was had by all. :)