Saturday, March 17, 2007

Blogging in Burbank

Sorry, too good a title to resist! The view from this hotel is not spectacular...we'll see what happens when the fog burns off. There are mountains in this picture, believe it or not, just hidden behind that brownish-gray curtain. I'm here for a quilt show, one of the larger ones in the area. I'm off to the show now and will probably post some pictures, if the Quilt Police don't take my camera away! (Just kidding, their stated policy is that pictures are ok and can even be posted as long as properly credited.)

I cast on for the Central Park Hoodie last night, but no pics yet--4 rows of ribbing is not exciting. So far, the Durango is nice to work with, feels soft and cushy and the fabric is looking good. I love the color--Dim Sum Mary used it to make her Wicked--and I think it will make a really nice sweater. It's going to come to the quilt show with me, in case I feel the need to sit and knit and rest the feet for a bit!

More later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D3 here! Happy St Patricks Day! Smooches from the grandcarrot! Just remember mom- we're not irish...

Madge said...

Hope you've had a grand time at the quilt show!

Doh! That's why you're in Burbank. I knew that, I've just got mush for brains with this flu.