Saturday, June 27, 2015

UFO Update

Short report (at least that's the current plan!) on the state of the UFOs. I'd like to say the pile is dwindiling, but some days it doesn't feel that way. This is turning into The Year of Finishing Stuff. Not too bad a goal!

So here's a status update--the sidebar has been updated too. First one in progress is the tile quilt that's destined for my daughter's wall. As I write this, I've got one side and part of two others done--I'm sewing down the binding. My TV-watching twitch!


What's more boring than pictures of binding being sewn on?

Maybe a picture of quilting in progress??

At least I do have something finished to show you! This is the 2014 Quiltville Mystery Quilt, aka Grand Illusion. I guess I can say that this one never quite got out of WIP status though, because it was begun in November over Thanksgiving weekend. So having it done by the summer solstice isn't too bad.
Finished!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a pile o' pillowcases to work on this weekend. I'm looking forward to getting them done and on their way!

1 comment:

Lee I said...

Good going. I'm not sure why I'm buying fabric. I hope it at least turns into UFOs. That last quilt is an interesting pattern, but those black ziggy zaggies and migraine makers for me. I'm blinking now. At least if it's a visual migraine, it doesn't last long, unlike my traditional old migraines.