Thursday, November 27, 2008

Nov. 27--Happy Thanksgiving Day!


This came to my phone early this morning: our favorite Eager Eater, prepping for the feast to come!
Here's sending you wishes for a happy and fulfilling day with all the ones you hold most dear!
We'll be gathering with the "locals" and hopefully touching base with the rest of the family that's scattered around the country. With any luck, when I get back home tonight (we're getting together at D5's with her husband's family as well) I'll have more pictures and more reports. In the meantime, like little Nate, remember that good things are worth waiting for!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cutie. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry he's too cute to eat. I'll have the Tofurkey, please

Sheepish Annie said...

That picture is just the embodiment of Thanksgiving! Sooooo cute...

Hope the day has been a wonderful one for all. Happy Thanksgiving!