Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Crafty-ness

Sunday was a great day for creativity--D5 hosted a stampin' workshop at her house. Here's my set of projects, plus a really cute bookmark that my sis-in-law made. Not only does it say Meow! but it has a picture of Simon. How cute is that?








Now this is something pretty cute. The quilt shop where I teach one night a week also does dolls. This lady is one of the display models, and the pattern is available.

She had to be featured here because her name is... Madge. Now, I must say she bears no resemblance to any person I might know by that name... just sayin'!!















Progress report on Trellis:

10 more rows and it will be time to do some shaping. Whee! I'm wondering if this can be considered an early start on Project Spectrum?



Hmmm... I'd better go back and read the rules again. D'oh!



Let's finish up with some gorgeous boy cat, okay? Hi-Hi was keeping Lady E I warm...that's the red bag under him. He very patiently let me take his picture--but isn't he a beautiful boy?

Okay, I know, I need more Carrot pics and fewer cats. It's just that this guy is much handier for photographing. And, he doesn't move as fast!

3 comments:

mary said...

I love your supercraft cards! You are a crafting genius.

Madge said...

You're just zipping along on Trellis. It's going to be so cute on the Carrot. And I think it totally counts for Project Spectrum.

LOL about the doll. I love her coat with the leopard print cuffs. But no Palmolive jokes, okay? Hah.

Annette said...

Trellis is looking great and definitely counts for Project Spectrum. I started my grey project beforehand, but I'm still knitting it so it counts! :)

I also love the cards you made! And doll Madge looks like she has a dynamite personality just like the real Madge we know. :)