Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cheers for Me!

Okay, Blogger is being "funny" here and only showing me the HTML code for the pictures, so you will have to bear with me on this.

First up: a real, genuine, FO!! Yay!



Irish Crawling Scarf; my own variation on the Irish Hiking Scarf, done on some random blue circs that seemed to be the right size, out of Plymouth Dreambaby, held double, light blue. I liked the effect of this so much I am seriously considering making a matching sweater. I think I need to go lie down till the feeling goes away.

Next up, a couple of random sky shots. Taken in my yard, one looking east, one looking west. We so seldom get clouds that it was photo-worthy. Just sayin'...


6 comments:

Madge said...

Aww, what a cute scarf. Perfect for keeping the GC cozy and warm.

And did the feeling pass? LOL

Unknown said...

Hello, Thank you for checking out my blog. I was so excited to get my first comments. This is so much fun, I can see it becoming addicting. I live in Carmel, and yes that is the view from my deck. Sounds like you will be in Pacific Grove in a few weeks, you'll have to check out the yarn shops in the area. I live two blocks from Knitting by the Sea. I'm featuring it in my blog way later today. Check it out.

Anonymous said...

I know that the scarf will keep the G man warm and snuggly in Utah! Thanks Memere!

CatBookMom said...

Really nice sunset pix. One of the things I miss about living where there's really 'weather', in spite of the losses in my garden this week, due to the 'nearly freezing' temps being on the low side when I was thinking only about the high side. My poor ferns, the sad-looking African basil that was going to be 3 years old.... sigh.

And the scarf is going to be much-loved.

Annette said...

The scarf came out great. Your Grand Carrot is mighty lucky to have a grandma who knits such wonderful things for him!

junie said...

trying again...love the scarf