Friday, September 08, 2006

More Progress Reports

But first, a word from the Official Computer Cat: Highland, aka Hi-Hi, has been exceptionally needy lately. Fortunately, he has not shown a need to knead, but instead has been climbing onto my lap when I sit at the computer. He's too big for my lap, which means a lot of wiggling and repositioning, and since there's a lot of fur there, it's not always comfortable! After a few days of this, he moved to the keyboard, and today after clearing off all the books I'm supposed to be reviewing, he finally found himself a cozy spot. It's a good thing he's so cute!

The Before door shot: (that's reflections of the rosebushes in the window)

Gee, I dunno why I wanted to bother replacing it--surely it has many more years of service left!

Compare to the After door shot:

Still needs locksets, and painting and stuff, but won't it be nice?

Yes, there is knitting going on. Pea Pod now has two sleeves that are moving toward completion; the blue shawl (the "test pattern" which will eventually be done in Silk Rhapsody) is on its 4th ball of Wool-Ease, and I think it will be pretty when it's done. Tonight I'll be knitting again, at Starbucks' patio, and I might even take Birch along for an outing, if she promises to be good.

Knit photos as soon as there is something more to be seen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a nice difference that new door makes.
Have a fun time knitting tonite.

Anonymous said...

LOL Whoops, I guess it's I hope you had fun knitting.